- During the tournament the Penalty Points System (in Dutch: strafpuntensysteem: SPS) is enforced. The regulations concerning managerial offences (in Dutch: administratieve overtredingen: AO) apply.
The supervisor/the umpire is responsible for the implementation of the “PPS’. Besides, he reproves the participant who breaks the rules of the game.
- The WJTM 2015 will hold participants responsible for all damage (e.g. fouling or vandalizing) to the facilities caused by the participants.
- By submitting the entry form the participant indicates that he has taken notice of these general tournament regulations of the WJTM 2015.
- In cases not covered by these general tournament regulations, the tournament management make a decision after consulting and with the approval of Ten-Pro.
- Where in these regulations the he-form is used, the she-form is also meant, unless the purpose of the clause should suggest otherwise.
- The registration deadline is October 26th 2015 at 14.00. Full refunds are available prior to October 04th, 2015. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. (of course in the same category and at least at the same quality level player – which must undergo selection of Ten-Pro) Following this date, no refunds will be given. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to the Event Planner at email@example.com
- Further information concerning the WJTM 2015 can be obtained on www.Ten-Pro.net & www.tournamentsoftware.com