Special tournament regulations
- The Ten-Pro organizes GD World Junior Tennis Masters (here in after called WJTM) for the age categories born 2004 and born 2005 (in exceptional cases also for born in 2006) .
- Ten-Pro’s tournament rules and regulations, the general regulations, apply for this tournament.
- The WJTM will be played from Monday 02 to Sunday 08 November 2015.
- The following age categories are going to play: BS 2004, BS 2005, GS 2004 and GS 2005.
- The special Ten-Pro system applies to all age categories : viz. All players are guaranteed to play 4 matches.
- The winners of the semi-finals play the A-final. The losers of the semi-final splay the B-final.
- All matches are best of three. A tiebreak is played at 6 – 6 in all sets. Deuce will be settled by advantage In / advantage out.
Registration and acceptance
- Registration for WJTM 2015 only by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in the name of Goran Novakovic.
- Registration form WJTM 2015 closes on Oktober 26th 2015 at 14.00.
- Registration for an older age category only by a Special Wild Card.
- Participants are to be stand by on the dates and the times mentioned in these special tournament regulations.
- Acceptance on the basis of the acceptance criteria Ten-Pro 2015.
- Registration fee is € 75.00 and should be transferred to Ten-Pro within two weeks after acceptance. After payment you receive a final acceptance of your player.
- Participants are obliged to pay the registration fee for each discipline in which they are accepted, independent of participation.
- In case of absence Ten-Pro (0031-6-22 11 88 57) should be informed as soon as possible.
- Standbys for the age categories BS 2004, BS 2005, GS 2004 and GS 2005 can be called up until the draw for the WJTM 2015. Standbys are called up on the basis of Ten-Pro tournament regulations 2015.
Seeding, draw and start
- Seeding takes place before the start of the matches of WJTM 2015 with in the Ten-Pro’s technical staff’s responsibility.
- The draw for each age category is at the latest on the day prior to the first day of play for the age category concerned.
- The result of the draw, the scheduled starting times of the first round and the scheme of who plays on which court are published on www.tournamentsoftware.com or on www.Ten-Pro.net
- Prior to the first match the participant doesn’t get a written notice, a notice by telephone or a notice by e-mail. The participant is informed about further matches during the tournament. The participant has to report at the desk to get the necessary information.
- For each day of the match those in charge of the tournament draw up an order of play. Participants themselves are responsible for the progress of the matches and have to report tot hose in charge, ready to play as soon as the courts allotted to them are free. ‘Ready to play’ means: all preparations should then be made and the participants should be able to start the matches immediately.
- A participant has to report at the desk immediately after having arrived at the tennis courts and this should be done at least 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Participants are obliged to hand over their passports or id-cards to the management of the tournament prior to play in their first matches, when they are asked to do so. Participants who check in too late are disqualified, unless the management decides otherwise.
- The matches start at 8.00 every day. The last matches of the day start or continue no later than 19.30.
- Should a participant not be ready to play 5 minutes after being called up by the management or should he not be ready to play when the, as per order of play, allotted court is free, the match is won by the opponent. In exceptional cases, the management could deviate from this particular regulation and could allow the match in question to be played.
- Participants are obliged to start playing the match at the by the management appointed time, even if there is no umpire. The umpire, appointed by the head-umpire or by the management has to be accepted by the participants.
- Possible alterations in the order of play, the days of the matches or the playing times during the WJTM 2015, can be found on www.Ten-Pro.net or on www.tournamentsoftware.com .
- Every participant himself is responsible for being informed about the order of play, the days of the matches and the playing times.
- The matches will be played on clay courts at the RIU Kaya Belek Hotel, Antalya-Turkey.
- The matches will be played with the yellow Wilson ALL COURT tennis balls.
- The management is authorized to move a match to another court, even when the match has already started.
- Director of this tournament: Goran Novakovic (0031-6-22 11 88 57).
Tournament management: see factsheet .
Head umpire: BS 2004, BS 2005: Gerwin Gruben
Head umpire: GS 2004, GS 2005: Gerwin Gruben
- During the tournament the Penalty Points System (in Dutch: strafpuntensysteem: SPS) is enforced. The regulations concerning managerial offences (in Dutch: administratieve overtredingen: AO) apply.
The supervisor/the umpire is responsible for the implementation of the “PPS’. Besides, he reproves the participant who breaks the rules of the game.
- The WJTM 2015 will hold participants responsible for all damage (e.g. fouling or vandalizing) to the facilities caused by the participants.
- By submitting the entry form the participant indicates that he has taken notice of these general tournament regulations of the WJTM 2015.
- In cases not covered by these general tournament regulations, the tournament management make a decision after consulting and with the approval of Ten-Pro.
- Where in these regulations the he-form is used, the she-form is also meant, unless the purpose of the clause should suggest otherwise.
- The registration deadline is October 26th 2015 at 14.00. Full refunds are available prior to October 04th, 2015. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. (of course in the same category and at least at the same quality level player – which must undergo selection of Ten-Pro) Following this date, no refunds will be given. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to the Event Planner at email@example.com
- Further information concerning the WJTM 2015 can be obtained on www.Ten-Pro.net & www.tournamentsoftware.com