GENERAL REGULATIONS “TEN-PRO RANKING SYSTEM”
- Starting 2018 every player on our tour can score points for the results achieved in our tournaments. At the end of the tour this will result in a TEN-PRO ranking. With your ranking you can earn your reward such as a trainings week at Rafa Nadal Academy or Kim Clijsters Academy, a contract with Wilson.
- The top 3 players in the final TEN-PRO ranking (end of the tour) will be rewarded with prizes according to their position on the ranking.
- The TEN-PRO Junior Tour starts in January of each year and ends in December of the same year.
- Points are counted per participant, per category.
- In case two players finish the tournament at the same position the following formula regarding the TEN-PRO Ranking System will apply: A + B /2 = the number of points they can win for the TEN-PRO Ranking System.
- In case two or more players finish at the same position in the final ranking (at the end of the tour) following rules apply:
- Score in head to head matches during the concerned tour (only when two players finish at the same position).
- Total amount of matches played during the concerned tour.
- Relative match-points difference during the concerned tour.
- Relative set difference during the concerned tour.
- Relative game difference during the concerned tour.
- Most games won during the concerned tour.
- In case a player loses his/her position in the ranking, all the players from that position down move one position up.
- In case a player has to withdraw from the tournament due to unforeseen circumstances (such as injury, sickness, withdrawals, early departure from the tournament, etc.) the last position taken by the player in the concerning tournament is applicable to determine the number of points the player can win for the TEN-PRO Ranking System.
- In exceptional circumstances the TEN-PRO management is authorized to cancel matches or declare matches “not played”.
- On January 15th all winners will receive an email in which their price will be announced.
- All winners will be published on our website on January 15th.
- Prices are personal and not exchangeable for money.
- The price must be redeemed within one year unless agreed otherwise (agreements are made directly with the academies or Wilson).
- All prices will be delivered according the TEN-PRO rules and can’t be changed.
- After each tournament, the latest ranking will be published.
- TEN-PRO management reserves all rights in unforeseen situations to take appropriate and final decision at that moment.
Points awarded for playing in a TEN-PRO Global Junior Tour tournament:
No. 1 – 2000 points No. 17 – 40 points
No.2 – 1600 points No. 18 – 40 points
No.3 – 1200 points No. 19 – 40 points
No.4 – 800 points No. 20 – 40 points
No.5 – 500 points No. 21 – 30 points
No.6 – 360 points No. 22 – 30 points
No.7 – 320 points No. 23 – 30 points
No.8 – 280 points No. 24 – 30 points
No.9 – 240 points No. 25 – 20 points
No.10 – 200 points No. 26 – 20 points
No.11 – 180 points No. 27 – 20 points
No.12 – 160 points No. 28 – 20 points
No.13 – 140 points No. 29 – 10 points
No.14 – 120 points No. 30 – 10 points
No.15 – 100 points No. 31 – 10 points
No.16 – 80 points No. 32 – 10 points
No. 33 to 128 – 9 points